It's the first day of 2017! I'm currently on my semester break and results' coming out in a few days. Which means I have to start packing before going back to Shah Alam. I'm staying in Shah Alam on the weekdays as my classes are held there.
Anyway, a new year also calls for another list of resolutions! This time, I'm making it compulsary for me to achieve everything. (Well that's what I said every year but this year I'm hoping I would walk the talk). So here it goes;
Dear Izza Qistina,
1. Wake up early in the morning! How early you're asking? Well, get used to waking up at 6.30AM in the morning.
2. Be closer to your religion. In other words, pray 5 times a day no matter how tempting it is to stay on your bed.
3. Focus on your studies. Stop screwing your papers. Remember, each paper cost at least 102 POUND!
4. Remember how 2016 was crazy because you always do important things at the very last minute? Not this time. Make use of your 2017 planner because time management is important.
5. Create a healthy lifestyle. Go jogging or go for a walk every 2 days.
6. 2016 ended pretty badly because the one who you bonded with ended up showing her true colors. It hurts you realizing she turned out to be a selfish person. Therefore in 2017, put yourself first.
7. Join more activites! Become a committee member in a few events held by your faculty. Make new friends and interact more. This will teach you on how to be a disciplined person.
8. Explore new places or re-visit your childhood whereabouts. For example, go to a musuem or check out the animals at the zoo! Because the last time you were there was when you were like, eight, I think.
9. Appreciate more. Appreciate all the people around you because you can do nothing once they're out of your life; or when you're out of theirs.
Trying to survive. From Malaysia. 21. ACCA. Feel free to comment for any inquiries!